We all went to the Brad Paisley Concert on Saturday night 9-19-09. It was fun to have all the girls together (Me, Ashlee, Mom, Sherie, Tiff, Amy, Sally, and her Friend Callie.) We bought lawn seats, and by the end of the night we ended up in the front row. I had a friend that hooked us up, it was so awesome. Best concert experience ever! (Oh and I have to mention Tiff touched Brad Paisley's boot and also got to wear his hat that had been autographed for a boy from Austrailia that was right in front of us.)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I agree greatest concert EVER!!!! We have got to do that again!...by the way, where are all the pictures of everyone else? I think you need to add a few more...oh ya, did I mention I touched his boot? Love ya sis!
ReplyDelete